The National History Museum of Romania is searching for participants in order to implement the volunteering stage of the project “Solidaritate prin educație muzeală – Solidarity through museum education” (SolidEM) funded by the European Union through European Solidarity Corps programme.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
Period: 12 months (1st of April 2021 – 31st of March 2022)
Profile of the participant:
- Age between 18-30 years old;
- Participants must be citizens or residents of Georgia or Greece;
– Minimum knowledge of English (recommended);
- Interested and motivated to develop their professional skills;
- Patient, responsible, creative, open-minded;
- Gender: we are interested to have a real balance;
- They have completed general education and want to rise their competences in the field of cultural education (they want to pursue a specialization, are in progress of graduating or fresh graduates);
- Openness to intercultural learning and the development of attitudes such as understanding and tolerance, with a view to raising awareness of active citizenship and building cohesion and social inclusion among youngsters;
- Availability for active participation in the activities of the stage, with a program of 4 hours per day and in the trainings, evaluation sessions related to the learning process, with a total of at least 30 hours / week, but not more than 38 hours;
- Spirit of initiative, creativity, openness to personal and professional development and sharing;
- Desire to develop themselves in the project management, based on non-formal education and solidarity;
- Willingness to work with beneficiaries from vulnerable categories / fewer opportunities;
- Preferably, participants with fewer opportunities (confronting with: social, economic obstacles, educational, geographical difficulties, cultural differences, refugees).
The application must be sent through the European Youth Portal: https://europa.eu/youth/home_en
Contact/ info: email@example.com
More information, below, in the info pack